This Event Has Finished
Roc Search Reading Santa Run
Sunday December 6th 2015 8:30 am - 10:30 am
Forbury Gardens
Reading, Berkshire

The Roc Search Reading 5k Charity Santa Run will take place on Sunday 6th December. The mini Santa Run will start at 8.30 am and the main 5km run will start at 9.00am.
100% of money raised by runners will go to local charities or local Rotary projects, none on overheads. 80% will be split between Daisy’s Dream and Sue Ryder Duchess Of Kent Hospice, Reading and the remaining 20% will go to local charities and local Rotary Projects.
Your race entry fee will largely only cover the cost of putting on the event, and we are therefore encouraging participants please try to raise a minimum of £30 Sponsorship. Anyone raising £100 or more will receive a commemorative T-shirt or Mug on request. Please click on the ‘Donate’ button to donate. Our Media Partner is the Reading Chronicle and our Headline Sponsor is RocSearch.You can download a sponsorship form from the events main website


Loading Map....


Location
Forbury Gardens
Reading
Berkshire
RG1 3EH


readingsantarun@btinternet.com
http://www.readingsantarun.co.uk/
@ReadingSantaRun

0


Always check with event organisers before travelling