This Event Has Finished
Vintage funfair in Reading
Carters Steam Fair is believed to be the largest travelling vintage funfair in the world and will be celebrating the Easter Holidays in Prospect Park (Reading, RG30 2ND) 8th-17th April!
• FREE ENTRY to our fairground
• Rides & attractions for all ages: from small-children rides to exciting thrill rides
• Classic side-stall games like Hook-a-Duck, Coconut Sheet & many more
• Gerry Cottle’s WOW Circus will be joining us in the park with their wonderful international acts
• FREE fireworks at 9pm on Saturday nights
• Traditional fairground food
• Unique opportunity to experience vintage rides dating back from 1890s to the 1960s
• Dogs welcome
For a great atmosphere, unique opportunity and an unforgettable day-out look no further!
OPEN 12 noon – 8pm; 12 noon – 10pm Saturdays. Free fireworks 9pm Saturdays.
Always check with event organisers before travelling